Wednesday, March 19, 2014

If you could guest star on any TV show what would it be and why?


I Dream of Jeannie Theme


If I could guest star on any TV show, I would be on I Dream of Jeannie.  I would appear as Jeannie's sister, so I could have the same mystical powers. Did I forget to mention, Jeannie is a genie!  She crosses her arms, thinks about what she wants, blinks her eyes, and whatever she desires is done.  I don't think life can be any better.  I'd have the ability to change lives and experience so many things.  I could give people gifts that they needed or spoil people just because I care about them.  I would travel the world by popping in and out of any country I wanted to see.  No airports or long car rides, anymore!  I could give people gifts that they needed or spoil people just because I care about them.  Being Jeannie's sister on a sitcom would be so much fun.



13 comments:

  1. I would star In the HANGOVER PART 3 because it is my favorite because i've always loved FUNNY movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i could be in any any movie i would be in the Matrix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be in criminal minds because all of the fasinating mysteries they solve

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could guest star on and TV show, I could probably guest star on "Grimm" because it is my favorite show and has LOTS of really awesome creatures and awesome fight scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would because the of mysteries and the places i can go plus i can turn famous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. If i could guest star on any sitcom, i would choose family guy because family guy is really funny. I would be Brian because Brian is a talking dog and he is really insightful and smart. Brian can do anything he can travel through time or he can just sit and watch tv. Brian is the best and cooliest dogs EVER

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would like to guest star on Modern Family because i love comedy. Even though it can be inappropriate at times it has won many rewards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If i could guest star on any TV show, I would pick Pretty Little Liars. I would pick it because it is my favorite TV show, and it would be fun to work with the cast. There are Aria, Spencer, Emily, and Hannah. Recently, their best friend died and they are now getting haunted by A, who they think is their friend Alison that died. Their adventure is fun and full of shocks. I would LOVE to guest star on Pretty Little Liars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the purge because i would like to be in that scary but funny place. i would like to be the kid (boy)

    ReplyDelete